Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 24th, 2006, 02:44 AM
Passenger

Default Who would like to go on a Singles cruise early December 06 ?

I'm planning a cruise for the beginning of December, I think it would be fun if a bunch of us singles can all agree to go on the same cruise. Lets have some suggestions and if we could agree on a consensus we could all book that cruise! I'm looking for a cruise from 5 to 7 days from either Florida or California. I'm from Pennsylvania.
Sponsored Links
Old October 4th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Passenger

Default singles-Dec. 06

Hello Allan57: Got back from my first cruise in September. Am searching for possible bargain cruise in early December, 06. Not sure of my dates or if I can possibly go this soon. I am interested in Carnival Valor, 7-night Exotic Western Caribbean out of Miami, as this intinerary sounds very interesting. I have a new cruise buddy, but he may not be able to do this one. Does this itinerary and date of Dec. 10/06, interest you at all?
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Passenger

Hi Goddess! If I was going to go on a 7 day cruise I would choose one that goes to the Eastern Caribbean because you can can go to the Western Caribbean on cruises under a week, even 4 days, but if you want to see the Eastern Caribbean it has to be at least 7 days. I think I would save the 7 day cruise for that. I do like the December 10 date, I'm leaning toward going on the Enchantment of the Seas either Dec 4 or 9, I've been on 2 Carnival Cruises and think I would like to experience a Royal Caribbean cruise to see the difference. I would consider ANY cruise if it had a lot of singles.
Old October 11th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Yeoman

Hey Alan, I found a website that has a bunch of singles cruises. Their name is Escapade Cruises - Travel for Singles 888-775-0288. Call them and tell them what you are looking for and they will e-mail you the info.
I think their website is vacations.singlescruises-tours.com
I found a singles cruise with them for Nov.26-Dec.3rd, Carnival Pride, sponsored by Singles Travel Company.
Good Luck on your search. Angel Gal

P.S. You said you wanted lots of singles on your cruise.
Old October 15th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Passenger

Default Thanks Angel Gal!

Thanks Angel Gal, I really appreciate your suggestion! I definitely am going to see what Escapade Cruises has to offer! That was very sweet of you!
Old October 16th, 2006, 01:43 AM
Yeoman

Hi Alan, I may be signing up for the Dec. cruise too if I get movtivated.
Please let me know how many Singles have signed up. Angel Gal