Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 5th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to mcatamama32
Default Cruising for Love - Halloween 2007 on Carnival Fascination

Ann:

Thank you so much for my accommodations on the CFL Halloween cruise. I know I waited until last minute to book this cruise, but I'm so happy I did! The ship moved more than I can ever remember, but my cabin was on the inside of the Riviera deck, so I was able to get some sleep and rest from the upper deck movement. (of course I'm still swaying two days later!!)

I wasn't sure of what to expect from a singles cruise, but this was the best vacation I can remember. I bet Michael will share our pictures with you and you will see what a wonderful time we had. I've made some lifetime friends from all over the country and met a genuine gentleman!! Jack and I are already planning our second date and we only live 3 1/2 hours away from each other. I can't imagine what the cruise would have been like without meeting Jack.

I can't imagine what the cruise would have been without Michael as well. I've never vacationed alone and was very apprehensive about doing this. Michael immediately made me feel at ease and ensured all of us knew each other. We had a tight group of about 12-15 that had a fabulous and fun time in Cozumel, at dinner and dancing every evening. This group feels like family and I cannot wait for our reunion trip. Michael is an outstanding director with a great sense of humor, flexibility, dependability and I trusted him completely. I wouldn't want to cruise with any other director!! I'm sure you also know that Michael is an incredible dance instructor!!!!

Thanks again Ann for coordinating my trip! I will tell everyone I know about your company. Feel free to send me some brochures or fliers to hand out or post for you here in Indiana!!

Debra

[/b]
Sponsored Links
Old November 5th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Admiral

That sounds like a really fun time you had. Nice small group. I think I would enjoy a small group like that.

Best of luck with your newfound friend

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)
Old November 8th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Admiral

I'm going solo on Fascination in June 2008 but not with a singles group. Can you post your Review and photos in the Photo Gallery? I'm desperately hungry/thirsty for all things Fascination! Thanks!

I'm not looking for romance but it appears it CAN happen so I'll keep an open mind! I just migiht meet someone special from my area.
Old December 17th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to moonpie906
Default Re: Cruising for Love - Halloween 2007 on Carnival Fascinati

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcatamama32
Ann:

Thank you so much for my accommodations on the CFL Halloween cruise. I know I waited until last minute to book this cruise, but I'm so happy I did! The ship moved more than I can ever remember, but my cabin was on the inside of the Riviera deck, so I was able to get some sleep and rest from the upper deck movement. (of course I'm still swaying two days later!!)

I wasn't sure of what to expect from a singles cruise, but this was the best vacation I can remember. I bet Michael will share our pictures with you and you will see what a wonderful time we had. I've made some lifetime friends from all over the country and met a genuine gentleman!! Jack and I are already planning our second date and we only live 3 1/2 hours away from each other. I can't imagine what the cruise would have been like without meeting Jack.

I can't imagine what the cruise would have been without Michael as well. I've never vacationed alone and was very apprehensive about doing this. Michael immediately made me feel at ease and ensured all of us knew each other. We had a tight group of about 12-15 that had a fabulous and fun time in Cozumel, at dinner and dancing every evening. This group feels like family and I cannot wait for our reunion trip. Michael is an outstanding director with a great sense of humor, flexibility, dependability and I trusted him completely. I wouldn't want to cruise with any other director!! I'm sure you also know that Michael is an incredible dance instructor!!!!

Thanks again Ann for coordinating my trip! I will tell everyone I know about your company. Feel free to send me some brochures or fliers to hand out or post for you here in Indiana!!

Debra

Debra,

Thanks for this post/review. I am sailing with them on the NYE cruise on the Imagination. This will be my first group cruise and this helps. I have sailed on Imagination before and can't wait to see her again!!

Pam

[/b]