Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Beginner

Default 14 day-$699 Ft. Lauderdale-Caribbean (Need someone to go..)45 year old Christian Male

Leaving Oct 25 (ft Lauderdale) on the Grand Princess..Wow...What a rate...
Looking for a room mate male or female..I'm hardly in the room and just need a bed to sleep...I'm 45 year old male who cruises allot & I'm easy going and no one will have a problem with me..
I can give you my face book pg and my pastor's number to contact...
So anyone can see that they will be 100% safe with me....
Also I think there is a $100 ship credit for booking....anyone interested can email me at gmedbourn7@gmail.com I'm open to any oct or nov cruises that are more then 10 days...Looking for the best value.So shut me a email....
Blessings...
Greg

Last edited by Medbourn; September 11th, 2010 at 09:12 PM. Reason: forgot date...
Sponsored Links