Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 13th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default WOULD LIKE FEMALE TO SHARE CABIN for Sept. 4/11 Europe/Carnival

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie to this site, hoping to find an easy-going, non-smoker, to share balcony cabin on Carnival Magic Sept 4/2011 for 12 days. Prefer someone from 40/50's or up as I am a young 60's but still working full time and don't feel my age! I enjoy most everything on cruises (done several), plus shopping, sightseeing, etc. We could explore stops together or alone, either is fine with me. I enjoy a light social drink, especially by the pool. If you are interested, please let me know asap as I have to pay balance by June 1st. We can discuss more details by phone or email. We normally cruise in a larger group (more fun), but seems no one can afford this one due to airfares from Vancouver, Canada! If you haven't cruised, don't worry, we always meet others to join up with, and our last cruise (Panama) was great - my daughter (mid-30's) made several new friends on that one. She and boyfriend are also on this one. We are family-type people.
Many thanks,
Joy
Sponsored Links