Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2012, 12:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Single Dad looking to travel with the kiddo

Is there any fun singles cruises that singles w/kids can go on? I have never done this and think it could be fun, but do not want to be the only one with a child. Looking to have fun with him on the cruise, but hopefully meet other singles (with kids or w/out) to hang with. 38 year old w/7 year old boy.
Sponsored Links
Old February 3rd, 2012, 05:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

HI there
I am a single mom and took my son a few years back on a cruise (he was 9 at the time) - we had a blast! He spent lots of time with his new buddies that he made in the kids club, and I met some other singles on board and had a great time too.

You will have a blast! For me and him, we love cruising the best because it gives us each time with peers which we both love and meeting new people and also lots of good, quality, memory making time together at meals and on excursions at ports of call.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 06:07 PM
Admiral

I've never done it...but you should have no problems. Some of the cruise lines (like Carnival) have excellent kids clubs. I bet the two of you will have lots of fun.