Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 1st, 2015, 08:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise/Trip Orlando, Fort Lauderdale FL, Bahamas 10/27/15 to 11/4/15

Hello Everyone,

I am seeking a travel buddy and cruise buddy for a trip that is scheduled to start in Orlando Florida on October Tuesday 27th, 2015 and ending in Fort Lauderdale Florida on Wednesday November 4th, 2015. Also any helpful additional information would be appreciated about tips on finding a travel buddy.

It is $400 all inclusive trip/cruise for the person that chooses to go. It includes hotel stay for dates in Orlando Florida for Tuesday 10/27/15 through Thursday 10/29/15. Hotel stay for dates in Fort Lauderdale Florida for Monday 11/2/15 through Wednesday 11/4/15. Also for meals, drinks, and a rental car. The only purchase you have to make besides paying me the $400 is for plane tickets flying into Orlando Florida on October Tuesday 27th, 2015 and flying out of Fort Lauderdale Florida on Wednesday November 4th, 2015 to your home location.

The cruise will board on Thursday 10/30/15 boarding for the cruise begins at 10:00AM at The Port of Palm Beach. Arriving to the Bahamas on Sunday 11/1/15 and returning on Monday 11/2/15 at 10:00AM from the Bahamas. We will finish the trip in Fort Lauderdale Florida for the remainder of the days Monday 11/2/15 through Wednesday 11/4/15.

I will also pay for any additional fees that come up while on the trip/cruise. I will also pay for and provide if requested a background check of myself. However I only have a couple traffic violations so if you're brave enough to handle that.

Please feel free to contact me at my email address which is Dowd277@gmail.com. I hope you hear from you soon!

Also I can come down on the price a bit if you can't pay the full amount. I'm trying to get the $400 back since I was originally suppose to go with my girlfriend when I purchased this trip/cruise a year back but we broke up shortly after that. I would also enjoy a travel buddy for this trip/cruise as well. I'll talk to you soon.

Thanks and have a great day,

Bob Dowd
Sponsored Links