Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2002, 03:41 PM
missmac

Default Hey, Jeannie

I assume you haven't heard from anyone else on a possible tour. I posted a message on Cruise Critic and got one reply. Basic text follows:

"We were on Mercury last Jan. and arranged our own tour in Puerto Montt through Travel Sur Chile. The price for 4 was $120. We went to Petrohue Falls. It was great to be there in a small group. As we left, the masses of people from ship were arriving. We think we got pretty much the same for $30/each. Our tour guide, Barbara, was great."

So, I am going to email them and see what they say. Would you be interested in doing this tour with just the 4 of us? Carol
Sponsored Links
Old January 8th, 2002, 09:42 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Hey, Jeannie

Carol-

Absolutely. Are you going to try to get a phone number or EMail address for the tour guide?

I also posted, on cruise addicts, and received no responses (although one person did post and say that we would probably have no trouble filling a van after we boarded the ship). However, I am the one who would be out the balance if we don't, and I am concerned because Puerto Montt is our first port, after only one day on the ship, and I'm not convinced we would be able to fill a van, or even come close, in that time frame.

So, certainly, check it out, and Sheila and I will be game. We are NOT bus tour type people, and welcome any alternatives.

Thanks!
Jeannie
Old January 8th, 2002, 10:54 AM
Missmac

Default Re: Hey, Jeannie

I am going to send you an e-mail about more details. Carol