Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 30th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default South America/Central America

I like this cruise on Norwegian Cruise Line from Santiago, Chile, to Arica, Chile and another port in northern Chile, then on to a pair of ports in Peru including Lima, then Manta, Ecuador, a stop in Costa Rica, then transit thru the Panama Canal, two stops on the Caribbean coast of Columbia before heading for the final destination, Miami.
I plan to take the cheapest option, an inside cabin. So if you want high end we aren't a good match.
The lowest posted passage is about $800, so probably closer to $1,200 including fees and taxes, which sounds very good to me for 16 days at sea.
Naturally I would like to meet you first before we commit to any trip together.
I live here in Los Angeles and you are welcome in my home if you would like to come and visit me by agreement.
I have a Facebook page: Rainbowtravels with Ernie Alderete, that you should take a look at first.
I would be very happy with the included dining options, the buffet sounds perfect for me.
I've been to all the ports of call before, but by air, not sea. I speak fluent Spanish, as well as English of course!
I am open to other cruises we might take together, such as Canary Islands/Morocco/Madeira/Azores, or the Eastern, or Southern Caribbean.
I've been to Curacao, Puerto Rico, Jamaica and US Virgin Islands by air.
Best wishes and happy travels.
Sponsored Links