Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South Pacific - Hawaii
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 24th, 2001, 06:59 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default LEGEND/SEAS 20Jan-3 Feb. Aus-NZ. R U sailing with

looking for fellow shipmates for Legend of the Seas Jan 20 sailing from Sydney. Interested in hearing from families, singles and couples. Age, sex unimportant. Hoping to "meet" a few people before going. Please email if you are interested.

Annette.
Sponsored Links
Old December 29th, 2001, 08:50 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: LEGEND/SEAS 20Jan-3 Feb. Aus-NZ. R U sailing w

Dear Annette,

Sorry, we will not be with you, but will be on board on March 3, 2002. Since you will be back a full month before we leave, will you please post here with your travel tips and favorite sites when you return?

Or add me to your e-mail list for your trip report:
bammoran@bellsouth.net

I am one of a party of six and I am kind of in charge of the excursions.

Hope you have a wonderful time! I will keep an eye on this thread and see who's going with you.

Thanks, Beth
Old January 11th, 2002, 01:23 PM
Albert Guasch

Default Re: LEGEND/SEAS 20Jan-3 Feb. Aus-NZ. R U sailing w

Beth,

My wife and I are also booked on the March 3rd sailing. Maybe we will see you on board. We live in Sacramento, CA. I have been doing some research on alternate tour operators. Some of the pricing is dramatically different from what RCI is charging. Unfortunately, most of the operators are responding with the message that they are chartered to the cruise line on the days we are in port and cannot sell to us directly. I understand RCI has a right to make a profit for coordinating the tour, but in some cases the markup is 300%. I am going to send an email to RCI and complain about the pricing.

Best wishes for your cruise.

Albert