Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Tech Support - Help using our Message Boards
Register Forgot Password?

Tech Support - Help using our Message Boards Click here for help in using our boards features.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default error in creating thread's

having problems creating thread's i get this error msg

error msg
The following errors occurred with your submission:
  1. You do not have permission to create tags. You may only use existing tags.

Feb 2001 Majesty of the seas
March 2002 Majesty of the seas
Nov 2002 Majesty of the seas
March 2005 Explorer of the seas
March 2006 Adventure of the seas
March 2008 Freedom of the seas (Married onboard the Freedom of the Sea's)

March 2012 Freedom of the sea's
Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

It sounds like there was something in your message that resembled some kind of code we don't allow in our boards. Were you trying to embed a picture or something else?
Old February 12th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Cruise Maniac

No IO had not tryed to add any picture's. I was in the Wedding Plans on Ships form when this had been happening. It started back on november 18 2009 and i emailed your site and this was the responce i received before. But again i never heared anything back. other then the one reply of we will look in to it.

reply from: "Ibsteph"
ibsteph
Administrator
Passenger

Re: thread help

I am trying to find out the answer for you. It may have to do with the permission settings of that particular forum. You may not be allowed to post a new thread until you have posted X amount of replies to other threads. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cruiserccl
i was wondering why i could not post a new thread on cruise mates in the wedding section. Im new to the site it said i can only reply to current post????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter View Post
It sounds like there was something in your message that resembled some kind of code we don't allow in our boards. Were you trying to embed a picture or something else?

November 20th reply from "ibbytravel"
Trouble creating threads
I'm working with ibsteph to figure out your trouble with posting new threads in the weddings section, and I'm wondering if you were getting any error messages when you tried to create the thread. If you run into this issue again, can you please copy and paste any error or notification message you're shown into a PM for me?

Thanks.

Nate

"This was what i had been trying to post back in november.. Justin"

The following errors occurred with your submission:
  1. You do not have permission to create tags. You may only use existing tags.
The following errors occurred with your submission

You do not have permission to create tags. You may only use existing tags.

This was what i wrote just fyi.. So any help would be greatful.. thanks again

Title:
My Wedding experience onbaord freedom of the seas (Royal Caribbean)

Hello all!

just found this thread on weddings at sea. I got Married back on March 2008 on royal caribbeans freedom of the seas. I can not say enough good things about how are wedding went. We got married on the ship in St Thomas, VI and it was a wonderful day and RCCL did a a great job all around. I have all the emails and documents that royal romance ever sent me on the packages and the rules etc, so if you are looking for them i can email them to you I scanned them so i have all the info in a adobe .pdf file so i can email you any information so you can make a informed decision... I also have the many photos that i could share with you that where taken by (umesh) the onboard photo guy for the freedom of the sea's. He was funny and a great guy. If any of you are looking to get married on a cruise ship i would HIGHLY say that you should. Fell free to email me at luv2cruiserccl@hotmail.com and i will send you any information or some of our pictures etc. Good luck all!! Justin

Feb 2001 Majesty of the seas
March 2002 Majesty of the seas
Nov 2002 Majesty of the seas
March 2005 Explorer of the seas
March 2006 Adventure of the seas
March 2008 Freedom of the seas (Married onboard the Freedom of the Sea's)

March 2012 Freedom of the sea's