Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 25th, 2002, 01:40 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to CokeFloater22 Send a message via MSN to CokeFloater22
Default I need Victory help!

OK...I'm going on the Carnival Victory July 7-14. This will be my first cruise and I am like...totally clueless! Are there lots of teens? Lots of stuff for teens to do? Where is the best place to meet other teens? How do "formal nites" work? What should be worn to formal nights? If you have ANY Information on the Victory...please let me know. I would appreciate it A BUNCH! Thanx so much!!!
~*Brittany*~

Sponsored Links
Old May 27th, 2002, 03:32 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to MattS0724
Default Re: I need Victory help!

hey brittany, i have been on 16 cruises 17 coming this summer on the victory so i think i can help you with some of these questions. First of all there will be tons of teens on board, but you have to be friendly and introduce yourself or you will not meet anyone and you will not have fun. There are some things for teens to do but I personally just have the most fun, hanging out with my new friends. You can meet others anywhere on board from walking down the hall, to the dining room, and of course the disco. There will be two formal nights on your cruise. Some people enjoy these and some don't, i personally do. Although i cant give you advice on what to wear since i am a guy. If you have any other questions just email me at MattS0724@cox.net
Old June 2nd, 2002, 12:18 PM
~Jill~

Default Re: Re: I need Victory help!

Hey!
I have been on 4 cruises and I can answer these questions. Yes there will alot of teens onboard. There is a couple teen counslers that have activites all the time for teens. I usually go the first night just to meet everyone and then no one really goes into the activites anymore we all just hang out with our new friends! There will be 2 formal nights on your cruise. I love formal nights! I wear a nice dress to them, you could wear an old prom dress or something..but a simple plain one is fine. I sailed on the carnival triumph ( the sister ship to the victory) last summer and had the best time...there was about 200 kids onboard! Im sure u will have a great time too...if u have any questions u can email me at Skibunnie810@aol.com

cya!
Old June 17th, 2002, 09:54 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to kikimom
Default Re: Re: Re: I need Victory help!

We are a family of five from the Atlanta area that will be sailing along with you on the Victory. My kids are ; a boy (17) and two girls (16 and 10). Where are you from?

When it comes to packing, the girls have 4-5 casual evening outfits and 2 formal dresses...they are looking forward to getting dressed up. My son and husband are much more casual, so we will meet up with them later (on the formal nights). Pack for comfort when it comes to going ashore...comfortable shoes are a must!! It wouldn't be a bad idea to include a windbreaker and maybe even some inexpensive, light-weight raingear (for those breezy nights up on deck, and the possibility of an unexpected rain!)

We look forward to meeting you once we sail...until then ~ Bon Voyage!