Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 3rd, 2002, 04:44 PM
Default What to wear on formal night

If their r any girls about 13 years og age who have some good suggestions on what to wear to the captain's dinner, e-mail me
Sponsored Links
Old July 9th, 2002, 03:57 PM
Default Re: What to wear on formal night

Hey! :-D

I don't know you but, before I answer your question! I need to know what ship your goung on or the cruise line. But I'll try to help you even though I have no idea? But ooh well! Ok usually on formal nights ( well at least on the cruises I been on) girls ( 13 or whatever) ( im 13) yeah. I usually see us ( 13) not wearing to formal, I usally just see them wearing a black skirt and a black nice top and a sweater, but I saw girls about 16 they were really dressed up! ( woah!) they were wearing their prom dresses and stuff!
:-D Have FUN!

- Tiffany :0
Old July 9th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Default Re: Re: What to wear on formal night

Hi i'm 13 and I've been on enough cruises to tell you that the majority of the ship does participate with formal gowns and prom dresses, but some people just wear skirts and a nice top. so whatever u wear it will be o.k. : )
Old July 17th, 2002, 08:32 PM
Default Re: Re: Re: What to wear on formal night

when i went on my first cruise i was 13 and i wore a gown...but you can basically wear whatever you want. im going on my 3rd cruise in 3 days and on the second one..i didnt even participate in the formal night. I go off without my parents. Have fun!!