Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 29th, 2002, 09:13 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Smallfries3000
Default teens on millenium 12/22?

hey..... i'm a 16 yr. old girl travelling with my family and my 13 year old sister....... any other teens going on the millenium dec. 22 cruise? if u are let me know!! thanx ;-)
Sponsored Links
Old December 1st, 2002, 08:34 PM
mark s

Default Re: teens on millenium 12/22?

i was on the millennium for spring break, seriously ive been on 13 cruises with my family and it was my favorite of all of them!! you are going to have a great time, i met so many people and we still talk from the cruise, one tip of advice even there are cameras all over the place, and they videotape people doing embarassing stuff during the cruise and show it to you on the last night, so watch out!!! Catalina is the best make sure you hook up with people your own age there, it is so much fun! watch out for the people that work on the island, these two dominicans started grinding down on my female friends... one was wagging his tongue at her... it was freaky we have it on video!! haha i wish i was going back!!!
-mark from houston, TX
Old December 1st, 2002, 08:48 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Smallfries3000
Default Re: Re: teens on millenium 12/22?

haha that's seriously great....... yeah i went on the Horizon two years ago and another cuise last summer and we got in serious trouble cuz we were doin all kinds of fun stuff :-) thanx for tellin me all that!! i cant wait now!