Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 16th, 2003, 08:37 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default gifts for teen nephew

We are taking our 16-year-old nephew on the Navigator on August 2. I want to surprise him with a little "gift basket" when it's almost time to leave. Do any of you teens have any ideas for little things that he might use on the cruise? I've already bought him a digital camera (not a real expensive one) and some Oakley sunglasses, so I'd like some other ideas that are a little more inexpensive. I think you guys are the most "qualified" to help with some ideas!! And...are there any other teens that will be on this cruise? Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2003, 08:02 PM
Passenger

Default Re: gifts for teen nephew

Try a CD you think he'll like or a hat. Look around and ask him about the things he likes. Happy cruisin'. : )

Old February 22nd, 2003, 06:25 PM
Passenger

Default Re: gifts for teen nephew

I'd say like cd's or sumthin like that , also maybe new swim trunks or some beach type stuff, they camera and sunglasses were a great idea. Don't forget about clothes for dinner, or even sum cute travel size things to take , I don't know if guy's over pack things like that but I sure do! ~ good luck with your gifts, im sure he'll like anything you come up with.
*HAppy Cruisen!* <3 *Honey1918