Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2003, 08:51 PM
Beginner

Default Playa Sol, Cozumel

What is it like on Carnival Celebration? Have any of you ever been to Playa Sol? If so is it fun? I was wondering what the activities were there and how much it is to rent a "Seedo" waveruner?

Sponsored Links
Old November 4th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Playa Sol, Cozumel

I was on Voyager of the seas over spring break in april and we went to Playa del Sol in Cozumel. To be honest, I didnt think it was that great. The beaches in the other ports we went to (labadee, ocho rios, grand cayman) were A LOT nicer. I dont know if they have this excursion on Carnival, but on Royal Caribbean I might try the day trip to Cancun or snorkeling or something else the next time I am in Cozumel.. i definitely would not waste another day at Playa del Sol. Also, another thing about Playa del Sol is walking from the bus to the beach you have to walk by a ton of annoying and very aggressive venders trying to get you to buy things.. i say just avoid Playa del Sol and go to Senior Frogs or something.. that was fun
Old November 5th, 2003, 05:45 PM
Christine Grace

Default Re: Playa Sol, Cozumel

hey! ive been to playa sol...i really liked it! it was a really small normaly type beach, so it wasn't majorly overcrowded. when ya pay to get in, you get free drinks, u can use their water iceberg thing, and paddle boats and canoes. haha juss the free drinks is worth goin there! i also went parasailing there which was an extra $50, not too bad. n i went on their banana boat ride for $10...that is soooo much fun i wuld definitly recommend it. im not sure how much the seedo costs, but i think it mightve been about $50 for 3/4 hrs. well good luck, n have an awesome trip!