Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 25th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to MLBbrad Send a message via MSN to MLBbrad
Default RCCL- Mariner of the Seas, July 4th, 2004 - Anyone going or

Is anyone sailing on Royal Caribbean, Mariner of the Seas, July 4th? It is a Western Caribbean cruise for a week and it will be my first. I am 15, and am trying to figure out if anyone else is going. Also, any tips from people who have been on this ship before, visited Western Caribbean before, or have sailed on Royal Caribbean would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Post Edited (06-25-04 20:06)
Sponsored Links
Old June 30th, 2004, 10:00 PM
linsey

Default Re: RCCL- Mariner of the Seas, July 4th, 2004 - Anyone going

ehhh the mariner is the most awesome ship. i just got off of it like three weeks ago and im still super super sad.... it was my first so i totally am hooked now. there were sooooooooooooo many kids on my ship and soo many cute and nice people to meet. they had lots of places for teens and kids..... the only downfall was that you HAD to know when and where to meet people. the ship is HUGE so when i was looking for someone i had met the night before it took me FOREVER to find them again. but other than that it was SOOO AWESOME ahhh im bummed im home..... soo have an awesome trip