Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 11th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Passenger

Default Legend...just back

I just got back from the Legend...any questions?
Sponsored Links
Old July 12th, 2004, 01:26 AM
Dianaa

Default Re: Legend...just back

yea im goin on the legend on the 26th n i have a few questions..
-were there alot of teens on boards, and mostly what ages?
-how was the disco?
-can u share some good n bad parts about the cruise with me?

thanks alot!
Old July 12th, 2004, 10:29 AM
brand new girl

welcome back! =)

i'm leaving on the legend july 18th, so i'd be happy to hear whatever you wanna tell us..what dianaa asked was fine..thankss !!

carnival legend :: 7/18
Old July 12th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Passenger

okie dokie, lets see...

There were tons of teens on board and I doubt anyone will have a problem meeting people. They hung out all over the place, the disco, the firebird lounge or just any where around the ship.

I only went to the disco one night and I didn't really like it. I'm not really a club person so it's not my thing, but not many teens where there on my cruise. Usually they went to the firebird lounge or hung out around the ship.

Some of the good things about my cruise were...hm...I was in Survivor and Battle of the Sexes which was a lot of fun. Go to the guest talent show because at the end the cruise director, asst. cruise director, social host, youth director and the heads of other things do this very funny little song and dance. The food was very very good. Try to get your parents to take you to the Golden Fleece. That was excellent. If you go to Tortola...take the ferry to Virgin Gorda and go the The Baths...its a beautiful beach. They have old time photo dress up which was fun and theres always something to do..I think the last thing closes at like 4.

Some bad things? Hm...there was a fight the last night of the cruise. Security is terrible on board. Everything that is not free is really expensive, photos and drinks and such. We had to tender in to St. Thomas which was a long wait and debarkation took forever...other than that I think that's it.

Hope I helped! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!
Old July 13th, 2004, 11:52 AM
EagleFan20

yeah i just got off the legend 7/2 and it was amazing. it was so much fun. no one should have any problem finding other teens. from what i noticed was a lot of the teens went to the disco from 9-11(12-17 was the age limit) then if your 16 or older you can go back after 11. then it usually breaksup because the younger teens go somewhere else and the older teens go back to the disco. i had fun and partyed it up at the disco til around 3 each night then a group of people went upstairs and ate pizza. theres so many things to do no one should be worried about meeting other people or not having fun. just go up and start talking to other teens and dont be afraid to approach people.