Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 11th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Beginner

Default carnival valor

im goin on carnival valor in august 13, 2006. i cant wait!!! is anyone else going? if u already gone on, can u tell me a little about it
Sponsored Links
Old December 31st, 2005, 03:50 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Mary09 Send a message via Yahoo to Mary09

If you're going on Carnival Valor, make sure that you meet alot of people!!! When I went me and my friend that I went with were either siting up in our room, or complaining about how bored we were. Although the teen club has a party every night, depending on the crowding is how hype the party is gonna be. When I went, not that many people were dancing. I was going to go out on the floor and dance, but i didn't want to look like a complete idiot infront of complete strangers. Its pretty fun to try to sneak into the adult disco although you probably wll never get in unless your over the age of 18. But if they don;t want kids to go int there, i always wonder why they but it right next door to the teen club. But anyway, the chairs at Carnival Valor isnt very comfortable , but its pretty modernized, look more like a club than a hang out area. And half of the events they post dont even happen.For teens i would haighly recommend Royal Caribbean becaus eof the counselors and atmosphere. You might wanna bring and mp3 player loaded with songs and a digital camera so incase you get bored you can take wacky pictures of yourself for your myspace, if you have one. but anyway, overall we met alot of great people and had some great times. actually we even bumped into some from our school and most of the people on the ship were from florida, so we could meet up later on. Make sure not to be shy so people dont get the wrong impression of you and have fun, be open and be yourself!!!!