CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   Attention Everyone! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/319793-attention-everyone.html)

Djcarolina August 27th, 2006 08:06 PM

Attention Everyone!

Ok guys a friend and I were talking about this earlier and i realied it has become a serious problem on our board. How many of you have seen someones name under which it says "Registered: July 20, 2000 Posts: 4" They came here, posted a question, nobody answered because either it was a common question that they figured the person could just find out, or because we;re just too lazy to answer. I hate that we have so many people on here with like 5 posts and then they go on a cruise and never come back here because nobody seemed to give them the time day. There are a few people on here that everyone knows like Dan, Me, Jamandamn, and The Cruise Guy but there are so many new users that just forget about cruisemates because there is nothing here to keep them coming back. So I propose to everyone new, or old, when you see a new user, send them a quick private message welcoming them to the board. And for those of you new users who are reading this, please post here and tell everyone your name so the board members know each other better. Anyhow PEACE OUT GUYS

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk August 27th, 2006 08:15 PM

good idea dj, I chose some/all of the above as although i have experience to share you never stop learning weather you are 15 or 80

Djcarolina August 27th, 2006 08:17 PM

Agreed I chose the same

Rand August 27th, 2006 08:17 PM

I used to be really active on the board a few years ago, and at that time there were quite a few people who posted on almost a daily basis, however, they started to leave so I left because i became bored. If you search back two or three years, you'll see that there were a lot of posts that were not cruise/music/'where are you from?' related, but that is not the case now. So if you want to know why this board (pun intended) is so boring, there's your answer. Only people who are planning cruises are interested about cruising, the rest of us for the most part couldn't really care less.

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk August 27th, 2006 08:24 PM

you make a sound point rand, but the thing is with any teenager board there should be convos about genral things like school and music and th like also, no one ever goes to teen chat on a sunday night

lsclaf26 August 27th, 2006 08:32 PM

i really like this website and i post alot and i've only been on it for like 2 months!
i do agree that i dont really like wat music do you like posts and whatever but thats expected on a teen board.
i really like this board because i love cruises..

jamandamn14@yahoo.co.uk August 27th, 2006 08:37 PM

good on you lsclaf