Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 17th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Beginner

Default Europe Cruise??

Hey!

Were going on a Meddatranean (sp?) cruise this summer on the Emerald Princess. We were just wondering if anyone has been on this type of cruise before? Are there many teens on the Europe cruises? What are they like? We would love to hear your thoughts! thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old November 17th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to c_m_alex

i went on a Medditeranean cruise for my 10th birthday the last week of septemeber. being that i was ten i wasnt exactly looking for teens. and since school was already underway and not many people took their kids out of school during the 3rd week or so, there were basically zero kids.

but many people tell me that medditeranean cruises in the summer are a big hit for familes and kids/teens of all ages.

medditeranean cruises are super fun! because you get to see europe without having to stay in foreign hotels. and you get to experience many more places then you would on a week land vacation in europe.

hope this helped and ENJOY!
Old November 25th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to jucii 2swT Send a message via MSN to jucii 2swT

I'm pretty sure you'll meet a lot of interesting people. My friend went on that ship/cruise last summer and had a blast. They met alot of people also.

I went to Europe on RCCL in summer 2005 and it was pretty amazing. the ports were prolly the highlight...the only drag was waking up really early in the morning on little sleep. (depending on how late you chose to stay out with friends etc.)

When I went at the end of June, there were mostly college kids or older teens or very young ones. Everyone knew of eachother so that was also nice. there weren't really any cliques..there was a big group of PR who just stuck to eachother. but nonetheless, for most of the groups that were made, you'd feel comfortable to hang out with them.
Royal Caribbean (3)