CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   EVERYONE IS COMING BACK!!!!!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/348910-everyone-coming-back.html)

KTS1193 March 23rd, 2008 03:51 AM

EVERYONE IS COMING BACK!!!!!!

today!! :]

happy easter.
im sorry you all are back, well IM happy your back.
but im SURE you're not! :[

i'll be leaving for my cruise in 12 days! :]
OMGG.

ilovecruises22 March 23rd, 2008 02:43 PM

lol happy easter i'm happy there back two :)

my cruise is in 6 days!!!!!! yay!!!!

twirler_girly09 March 23rd, 2008 03:51 PM

Happy Easter!!

Welcome back everyonee!!!

Yall are lucky! Man Instead of a cruise this year i got a car lol!

Djcarolina March 23rd, 2008 05:13 PM

I'm back in cold south carolina...thinking about all the people that sailed an hour ago on my ship, dancing on my deck, taking over my club!

twirler_girly09 March 23rd, 2008 05:40 PM

awe!

Thats a horrible feeling!!!

=(

flgirl1563 March 23rd, 2008 06:17 PM

i absolutly hate that feeling. the first week after i get off a cruise i always think back to how much fun i was having that time the previous week, and how there are completly new people experiencing it all :(

jersey_girl_at_heart March 23rd, 2008 06:19 PM

I'm so excited to see everyones cruise pictures! The one thing I love about people coming back.

Kristina99 March 23rd, 2008 08:55 PM

ahhh i would give anything to be onboard my cruise again!!!! i have pcd so bad right now...it sucks!!!! and will only get better with time and with booking another cruise.

i put some pics up on myspace and facebook...im gonna upload everything to my photobucket prolly tonight or tomorrow. and write my review sometime.... like i have so much hw to do before going back to school but i dont want to do it.

ilovecruises22 March 23rd, 2008 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flgirl1563
i absolutly hate that feeling. the first week after i get off a cruise i always think back to how much fun i was having that time the previous week, and how there are completly new people experiencing it all :(

i know exactly what your talking about when i'm on the airplane and for that whole week i'm like what are they doing in my club mine :(

jpmaximus March 23rd, 2008 11:12 PM

Looking forward to hearing all about everyone's experiences!! Give us some reviews!!

no titanic! March 24th, 2008 04:22 PM

haha. "pcd." obviously i haven't been on here long enough because i hadn't heard that term before, but that definitely describes how you feel after a cruise!

vanillla March 24th, 2008 05:43 PM

YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME MISS MY CRUISE TOO MUCH.

Kristina99 March 24th, 2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanillla
YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME MISS MY CRUISE TOO MUCH.

DITTO.

plus i just saw a cruise ship sail away and i want it to pick me up!!!
i think it was enchantment?? cuz its a monday and im in fort lauderdale...im not sure though...

mmerali March 24th, 2008 08:30 PM

ok, i'm back. cruise pics up on facebook. review to come...its gonna be a LONG one, so expect it by tomorrowish.