Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Travel Gripes!
Register Forgot Password?

Travel Gripes! Gripe about cruises or getting to one.(airlines, taxis)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 1st, 2006, 09:54 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Nassau wasn't long enough!!

We did the 7nt Exotic Western and nassau. i enjoyed them all. I esp. enjoyed nassau but our visit was rush-rush. The iten said from 10-pm but we weren't cleared to get off the ship till later. Also they said be back on the ship at 3:30. We had to run to the ship and actually stepped back on it at 3:55pm. And you know what there were several passengers that hadn't returned to the ship by 4pm. I think we left until 4:30 or maybe later. That goes to show you that we need more time in Nassau. I would prefer 24 hrs like some 4day iten. Sensation I believed were there for 24 hrs. I would sacrafice a day in coz just to stay 12 hours or more in nassau.
We enjoyed Atlantis very much. I think we will fly over next time ,stay for 4 days and enjoy everything Atlantis and Nassau has to offer.

Sponsored Links